Teamleader Product Management (m/f)
This is a new teamleading role, responsible for the company's service-as-a-product (SaaP) portfolio, helping drive both company growth and profitability.
Your responsibilities are:
- Take a central role in the strategic pivot of our company from a first-class services to a service-as-a-product (SaaP) mentality, enabling a strong product culture across the enterprise and help foster a internal collaborative relationships with, especially, the Engineering, Support, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing functions.
- Having understood strategic direction and key market selection, you will be expected to contribute in developing the existing long-term product strategy based on solid business case analysis and ensure delivery to specification, time and budget.
- Leading an existing team, you are expected to evolve the current agile methodologies, help develop the skillset of the team and set the expectations for the successful launch and delivery of new products or product changes.
- Strategy and hands-on product management go hand-in-hand for this role, working across the full product lifecycle: you will take a hands-on approach being the product lead for a number of products yourself, as well as, - managing a full product backlog with several streams, working closely with customers and sales understanding their needs and requirements, as well as with the delivery and support teams to deliver a strategy for product growth.
- You are further expected to extend measurement and analytics tools/methods to track product performance, understand user patterns and identify future business and customer requirements that will form the Product Roadmap
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or a related discipline
- Work experience of about 7 years
- Experience in product management, consulting, or strategic work highly beneficial
- Experience in managing people hierarchically and functionally beneficial
- Be a product enthusiast and be a technology enthusiast
- Positive and entrepreneurial in spirit while goal-oriented and results-driven
- Analytical and structured mind to synthesize data
- Ability to identify opportunities in a fast-changing technology world, make recommendations and create a plan to deliver experiences that meet the needs of clients, as well as executing against those plans timely and in-budget
- Strong stakeholder management to ensure cross functional collaboration
Kein passendes Stellenangebot dabei? Gerne kannst du uns eine Initiativbewerbung senden.
Solltest du keine passende Stellenausschreibung gefunden haben, kannst du dich gerne auch initiativ bei uns bewerben. In diesem Fall wird deine Bewerbung in unserer Datenbank erfasst damit wir dich bei Bedarf kontaktieren können. Bitte gib dazu deine Interessensgebiete an.